The official Android Oreo construct for the Galaxy S8 and S8+ has been leaked on Reddit. Observe the directions on this information to obtain and set up leaked Android Oreo CRA1 construct on Snapdragon Galaxy S8.install Leaked Android Oreo CRA1 build on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Snapdragon
It has been a number of months since Samsung pushed Oreo Beta builds for its flagship gadgets. In a while, in December, the Observe eight joined in too. After a collection of beta updates, the OEM is lastly closing in on the ultimate rollout. The main replace might be presumably introduced throughout mid-January, following the report from XDA. It’s fairly a narrative in the case of leaked firmware, they may give you a good suggestion of what’s coming subsequent. Galaxy S8 Snapdragon customers can now set up leaked Android Oreo CRA1 construct on their gadgets. install Leaked Android Oreo CRA1 build on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Snapdragon
Install Leaked Android Oreo CRA1 Build on Galaxy S8 Snapdragon
The information got here flashing in from Reddit, the place Redditor – Child_Kicker_16 supplied the obtain hyperlinks of the leaked Android Oreo construct for Snapdragon Galaxy S8 customers. It ain’t the primary time that the official construct was slipped away earlier than the ultimate launch and particularly in case of Samsung. We additionally beforehand noticed Oreo Beta Leaked for Galaxy Notice eight. install Leaked Android Oreo CRA1 build on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Snapdragon
The major highlight of this build are as follows:
- January 2018 Security Patch
- New boot animation
- Dolby Atmos audio
Users who have already installed it have claimed that the leaked firmware is a little better in terms of performance when compared to Beta release.
At first, there wasn’t much information provided on the Reddit thread by the poster. However fellow Redditors didn’t take much time to analyze and provide an accurate way to install leaked Android Oreo CRA1 build on Galaxy S8 Snapdragon. For starters, your device must have the stock BQL1 firmware installed. After that, you can easily sideload the provided build using the stock recovery. install Leaked Android Oreo CRA1 build on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Snapdragon
At first, there wasn’t a lot data offered on the Reddit thread by the poster. Nonetheless fellow Redditors didn’t take a lot time to research and supply an correct approach to set up leaked Android Oreo CRA1 construct on Galaxy S8 Snapdragon. For starters, your gadget will need to have the inventory BQL1 firmware put in. After that, you’ll be able to simply sideload the offered construct utilizing the inventory restoration. install Leaked Android Oreo CRA1 build on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Snapdragon
- The provided build and instructions are only meant for the Snapdragon Galaxy S8 and S8+ in the U.S.
- Sideloading the OTA will not trip the KNOX counter, so stay out of worries
- You must first install BQL1 firmware on the device. You can update over-the-air or flash the full firmware using Odin.
- Take a complete backup of your Samsung phone before proceeding.
Download Android Oreo CRA1 OTA Package
Install Leaked Android Oreo CRA1 Build on Galaxy S8 and S8+
- Download the OTA update.zip for your device from the links above.
- Connect your Galaxy S8 to the PC.
- Copy the downloaded package to the root of the SD card (external storage). By ‘Root’, we mean outside all the folders.
- Disconnect the device and power it off completely.
- Boot into stock recovery:
- In stock recovery, use the Volume buttons to highlight “Apply update from SD card” and select the option using the Power button.
- Navigate to the SD card and select the “update.zip” file.
- Finally, select “Yes” to install Leaked Android Oreo CRA1 build on Galaxy S8 Snapdragon.
- When the process is complete, select the ‘Reboot system now’ option.
So you have just been able to install Leaked Android Oreo CRA1 build on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Snapdragon. If you have any questions regarding the update process, leave a comment below.